Saturday, July 29, 2006

Kathryne's post


Hi Guys! This is a picture of Erinn Hatter and I on her roof in NYC where we were viewing fireworks for the fourth of July. I am on the left. We are both on the trip and have been friends since rooming together in college.
Well, I am finally posting, long overdue! Our trip is fast approaching and I am sure you are all as excited (and maybe a little nervous?) as I am. I can't wait! A little bit about me...I live in Brooklyn, NY, and work in Manhattan as a free lance costume designer. At this point in my young career, that means I assist other more established costume designers. I have just completed a movie here in New York and I am thrilled to have the next couple of weeks to prepare for our trip and enjoy a little summer.
When I'm not working, I love to sew, paint, and write, especially write. I have a secret ambition to one day write a great novel. I guess that's not so secret any more. I am an avid journal writer and am very much looking forward to taking my journal to Mozambique. I am also looking forward to building, anything involving working with my hands to create something is pretty much right up my alley, even the schleping of cinder blocks sounds fun to me!
Ok guys, good luck with your trip preparations, I can't wait to meet you all. See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home