Friday, June 16, 2006

Bom Dia from Erinn Hatter!



Hello fellow builders! I feel that it is now my time to share a little bit about me with you. I am currently a resident of New York City. I've been living here for just over one year and have found myself wearing many different hats. I served coffee, then food, I danced and rehearsed for free, I worked at a summer camp, I interned as an administrator and now earn some pay for it, and currently teach preschoolers the joys of art...but I am still, as reporter Anderson Cooper describes, "finding my bliss". I anticipate that my sudden compelling urge to join HFH has something to do with it.

I'm a pisces (and the one with only 6 birthdays, I was born on Leap Year Day) so I've learned to follow my intuition. I tend to lean towards the introspective and thoughtful, but once defined am more than willing to share any realizations honestly and heartfelt-ly (is that a word?). Oh, and I also have a wacky sense of humor, as Kathryne can vouch for, so don't be surprised by my sarcasm...appropriately timed of course. If you can't laugh along the way, the road will be much longer.

I am eager to step out of the realm of comfortability and experience new things, new people, new places, new ways of being, and anticipate our time in Mozambique being one of clarity, realization, and life-changing direction.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home