Tuesday, July 04, 2006

John Mosely:


Hey team, hope everyone is getting pumped for our trip, because I certainly am. So about myself, I grew up in Portugal speaking english at home (my parents are american) and Portuguese at school. Went to Portuguese Public schools until high school where I went to an international school in Germany called Black Forest Academy. Met a lot interesting people there from all over the world and had a pretty awesome time. So then I came back to Portugal and started college studying International Commerce(which is fancy for business). And that's where I am now, trying to plow my way through exams.

Interests and hobbies, well I was a big athlete in high school, setter for the volleyball team, point guard for the basketball team and center mid in soccer. So I love sports that involve a ball. I am a pretty laid back guy socially more up for a quiet talk with a couple of people than a big noisy group. I love books and movies, sci-fi and fantasy being my favourites. Hmmm what else, I guess the last and maybe most important thing in my life would be my relationship with God which makes my life infinitely more exciting and meaningful. So can't wait to meet all of you and get to work making an unforgetable experience.
Cheers,
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home